Forum Game: Give the person above you a nickname!

Off-topic shenanigans

Forum Game: Give the person above you a nickname!

Postby Molester Stallone » 04 Sep 2014, 7:11 pm

Finally. I managed to log in with my account and can play CBD again. And it's hopefully the case for many others too. Let us celebrate this with a new Forum Game :D .

All you have to do is give the person who is above you a nickname. Use your imaginationz.
*EDIT*: While we're at it, why not give that person a job too?

LET'S START

Gib me nickname plz.And job.plz.
Molester Stallone

Re: Forum Game: Give the person above you a nickname!

Postby Sin » 10 Sep 2014, 11:58 am

Nickname: I dub thee Sir Fluffle-Bottoms.

Job: You were hired by the Manager of the local Chuck E. Cheese to hide in the ball pit naked and pull children under to you and rape them.

What about me? Where's MY nickname and job? :c
Sin

Postby iGamerKatie » 20 Sep 2014, 10:17 am

I give you Sugar ShimmerBunz, and you my friend work in the local office firm as the person inside of the copy machine that has to hand write each and every single page and pushes it out and occasionally grabs a hold of the printer paper, just for fun, which causes the infamous paper jam... You are the reason people hate their office jobs... You're a sick, sick person...

My Turn?
iGamerKatie

Postby Mr.Quack » 20 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm

first name: shit

middle: on

last: a stick

job: live in the pit in the back of the burger place where the rats come from to rot and die
Mr.Quack

Postby TannaLDietrich » 29 Jun 2018, 4:50 am

iGamerKatie wrote:

I give you Sugar ShimmerBunz, and you my friend work in the local office firm as the person inside of the copy machine that has to hand write each and every single page and pushes it out and occasionally grabs a hold of the printer paper, just for fun, which causes the infamous paper jam... You are the reason people hate their office jobs... You're a sick, sick person...

My Turn?

Printer paper is not the funny thing to vast it. We should use it for important work. They should have a good printer to print all valuable document, a gift card for a special occasion. Ricoh printer support gives a solution for your printer problem.
TannaLDietrich

Return to Community