Crime Scene Event

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Crime Scene Event

Postby Sin » 13 Mar 2015, 2:17 am

There could be, (rarely), a shooting over something outside, allowing you to regroup your stuff for the next session of customers, but it also forces you to thoroughly clean the outside to attract them back in. Not sure if it's been suggested, but whatev's.
Last edited by Sin on 14 Mar 2015, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sin

Re: Crime Scene Area

Postby MikeytheBV » 13 Mar 2015, 5:02 am

I really like the idea!!!!!!

Maybe if the player is present when the shooting happens, the player can buy a gun from a store to defend him/her-self from the shooter.

What you think?
MikeytheBV

Re: Crime Scene Area

Postby Sin » 14 Mar 2015, 1:35 am

That's a great addition, but how about if the police find you holding a gun near the scene, (at least outside of the restaurant), you should be able to quickly go all Home Alone on them and deploy some traps, (Maybe if ketchup is added, you could spray it on the floor and make them slip, tie them up, and throw them with the man in the back to keep him company.)

But yeah, you could slowly start to fill up the hole in the back, so to keep your cover good, you dig the hole bigger around to keep the bodies in, but you have to spend more on tarps to cover it so the delivery truck doesn't suspect anything is happening.

May be too complicated for this simplistic game, but this is what I thought of. It's a neat and original idea. c:
Sin

Return to Suggestions