Restaurant Health Inspection Day

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Restaurant Health Inspection Day

Postby Molester Stallone » 04 Jul 2014, 4:49 am

Every once in a while a Health Inspector (see image below) will be sent to the restaurant for the inspection. The players will be alerted and they'll have to clean up the workspace as good as they can( Put food back to their respective place, make sure plates are all clean and tables ready) Once the inspector arrives he'll slowly move from table to table, then behind the counter, have a look at the kitchen and the washing room and will then proceed to leave from the back door. If there's any food on the floor or if there's cooked but unused food just lying around, then something uhh... bad... will happen. (Like the restaurant closes for X minutes depending on how bad it was or the entire game resets again)

EDIT: He may also occasionally order a burg. If he waits too long or if it's the wrong one he'll get mad!

The inspector:
Molester Stallone

Re: Restaurant Health Inspection Day

Postby AnalBurger » 20 Jul 2014, 9:39 am

This is an awesome idea!
AnalBurger

Postby crazyman5 » 03 Jan 2015, 11:50 am

if the health inspector sees something wrong he takes money takes ingredients and closes the place for 5 mins
crazyman5

Postby Powdercat » 25 May 2015, 4:18 am

I like all this except for the cooked food lying around. Sometimes I cook the food in the game just to be prepared. I can't wait for an order and stuff like that.
Powdercat

Postby Bardo_Steel » 16 Jul 2015, 8:11 pm

I LOVE IT
Bardo_Steel

Postby Frostyfang » 24 Jan 2016, 4:13 pm

Best idea ever!
The game needs more features.
Frostyfang

Return to Suggestions