Sick Customers

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Sick Customers

Postby MikeytheBV » 31 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm

I was thinking maybe this suggestion would be too gross... but I said what the heck!!!

So, my idea was if you serve an undercooked burg or a dropped burg, there is a chance that the customers will get sick!!!

Sicknesses:


Diarrhea:
If a customer gets this sickness the customer will start violently pooping everywhere.

Vomiting:
If a customer gets this sickness the customer will start spraying out vomit.

Tapeworms:
If a customer gets this sickness the customer will barf out a tapeworm. The tapeworm will start eating anything in sight-- customers, ingredients and even the player, getting bigger as it does.

I am open to all addon suggestions!!!
User avatar
MikeytheBV
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 3:56 am
Location: Cillin' with my woodland brethren

Re: Sick Customers

Postby mario423 » 02 Jan 2015, 1:38 pm

Projectile Vomiting
The same as vomiting but instead of vomiting everything from up close, there would be loads of vomit as projectiles, can also target customers and make them vomit on the ground.

I also have another idea:Special Conditions
These conditions make a change in the behaviour of the costumer, they will probably get caused by a sickness.

Rage
One of the sickness could cause some sort of rage which will make the costumer incredibly aggresive and attacks other costumers and players, that costumer can also throw around ingridients and money to cause problems.

Feel free to edit my suggestions if you think you found a better idea.
User avatar
mario423
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 04 Jul 2014, 12:55 am
Location: Nowhere

Re: Sick Customers

Postby crazyman5 » 03 Jan 2015, 10:20 am

SICKNESSES SWEET but what if the player could get the sicknesses
Last edited by crazyman5 on 03 Jan 2015, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazyman5
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02 Jan 2015, 8:50 am

Re: Sick Customers

Postby crazyman5 » 03 Jan 2015, 10:23 am

what if you had a reason to get each disease like:

DIAHREA: when dropped on the ground.

VOMITING: if a rat got bit the burger. (because of rat slobber.)

TAPEWORM: raw or burn't patty or bacon.

RAGE: comes with diahrea and tapeworm. (how much pain would you be in if you had explosive diahrea or you barfing out a WORM!)

ZOMBIE: if the customers OWN tapeworm eats them up. (and the zombie will kill other cusomers and turns them into zombies.)
Last edited by crazyman5 on 03 Jan 2015, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazyman5
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02 Jan 2015, 8:50 am

Re: Sick Customers

Postby crazyman5 » 03 Jan 2015, 10:33 am

mario423 wrote:Projectile Vomiting
The same as vomiting but instead of vomiting everything from up close, there would be loads of vomit as projectiles, can also target customers and make them vomit on the ground.

I also have another idea:Special Conditions
These conditions make a change in the behaviour of the costumer, they will probably get caused by a sickness.

Rage
One of the sickness could cause some sort of rage which will make the costumer incredibly aggresive and attacks other costumers and players, that costumer can also throw around ingridients and money to cause problems.

Feel free to edit my suggestions if you think you found a better idea.
crazyman5
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02 Jan 2015, 8:50 am

Re: Sick Customers

Postby MikeytheBV » 03 Jan 2015, 1:18 pm

mario423 wrote:Projectile Vomiting
The same as vomiting but instead of vomiting everything from up close, there would be loads of vomit as projectiles, can also target customers and make them vomit on the ground.

I also have another idea:Special Conditions
These conditions make a change in the behaviour of the costumer, they will probably get caused by a sickness.

Rage
One of the sickness could cause some sort of rage which will make the costumer incredibly aggresive and attacks other costumers and players, that costumer can also throw around ingridients and money to cause problems.

Feel free to edit my suggestions if you think you found a better idea.


Like the ideas!!!!

Maybe if a customer gets Rage and attacks other customers, those customers will get infected with what ever sickness the Rage customer has.
User avatar
MikeytheBV
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 3:56 am
Location: Cillin' with my woodland brethren

Re: Sick Customers

Postby MikeytheBV » 03 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm

crazyman5 wrote:SICKNESSES SWEET but what if the player could get the sicknesses


Ooooohhh... I like that idea...

Have any ideas for symptoms???
User avatar
MikeytheBV
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 3:56 am
Location: Cillin' with my woodland brethren

Re: Sick Customers

Postby MikeytheBV » 03 Jan 2015, 1:33 pm

crazyman5 wrote:what if you had a reason to get each disease like:

DIAHREA: when dropped on the ground.

VOMITING: if a rat got bit the burger. (because of rat slobber.)

TAPEWORM: raw or burn't patty or bacon.

RAGE: comes with diahrea and tapeworm. (how much pain would you be in if you had explosive diahrea or you barfing out a WORM!)

ZOMBIE: if the customers OWN tapeworm eats them up. (and the zombie will kill other cusomers and turns them into zombies.)


In fact I was going to post the causes for the sicknesses, and you pretty much got the causes right. :-)
User avatar
MikeytheBV
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 3:56 am
Location: Cillin' with my woodland brethren

Re: Sick Customers

Postby tommyawesome7 » 04 Jan 2015, 12:09 am

i think the zombie idea is the best
tommyawesome7
 
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Jan 2015, 12:06 am


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests