Milkshakes

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Milkshakes

Postby MikeytheBV » 31 Dec 2014, 12:54 pm

I was thinking that it would be cool if there were milkshakes in CBD!!!

Customers can order among 3 different milkshakes, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate.

In order to make a milkshake you need to get a cup(#1) and scoop ice-cream out of the ice-cream chest(#2) with a spoon(#3), into the cup. Then bring the cup with the ice-cream up to a milkshake mixer(#4) and hold it there for about 30 secs. If you hold the cup in the mixer for too long, milkshake will start to spew everywhere. And basically... that's it...

#1 Cup:
Cups are used to serve the milkshakes. The cups would be located by the plates.

#2 Ice-Cream Chest:
The ice-cream chest stores ice-cream for milkshakes. The ice-cream chest can be opened by reaching your arm out and clicking it. The ice-cream chest would be located next to the deep-fryer.

#3 Spoon:
The spoon is used to scoop ice-cream into the cups. The spoon would be located by the end of the table with the ingredients by the plates.

#4 Milkshake Mixer:
The milkshake mixer is a machine that is used to mix the ice-cream to make a milkshake. The milkshake mixer can be used just by holding a cup with ice-cream in it, under the spindle. The milkshake mixer would be located at the very end of the table with the ingredients. Picture: [url]I was thinking that it would be cool if there were milkshakes in CBD!!!

Customers can order among 3 different milkshakes, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate.

In order to make a milkshake you need to get a cup(#1) and scoop ice-cream out of the ice-cream chest(#2) with a spoon(#3), into the cup. Then bring the cup with the ice-cream up to a milkshake mixer(#4) and hold it there for about 30 secs. If you hold the cup in the mixer for too long, milkshake will start to spew everywhere. And basically... that's it...

#1 Cup:
Cups are used to serve the milkshakes. The cups would be located by the plates.

#2 Ice-Cream Chest:
The ice-cream chest stores ice-cream for milkshakes. The ice-cream chest can be opened by reaching your arm out and clicking it. The ice-cream chest would be located next to the deep-fryer.

#3 Spoon:
The spoon is used to scoop ice-cream into the cups. The spoon would be located by the end of the table with the ingredients by the plates.

#4 Milkshake Mixer:
The milkshake mixer is a machine that is used to mix the ice-cream to make a milkshake. The milkshake mixer can be used just by holding a cup with ice-cream in it, under the spindle. The milkshake mixer would be located at the very end of the table with the ingredients.
Picture:
http://antiqueoutings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Hamilton-Beach-Mixer-Model-1-.jpg

Please tell me what you think!!!
MikeytheBV

Re: Milkshakes

Postby mario423 » 02 Jan 2015, 1:58 am

Cool idea!
mario423

Postby tommyawesome7 » 04 Jan 2015, 12:33 am

maybe a topping station with whip cream oreos cherries choclate syrup and more
tommyawesome7

Postby MikeytheBV » 04 Jan 2015, 4:46 am

tommyawesome7 wrote:maybe a topping station with whip cream oreos cherries choclate syrup and more

Cool!!! Like the idea!!!!

Maybe there should be also nuts.
MikeytheBV

Postby MikeytheBV » 04 Jan 2015, 4:48 am

mario423 wrote:Cool idea!

Thanks!!!
MikeytheBV

Return to Suggestions