Your own types of food.

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Your own types of food.

Postby KolbyXCzE » 12 Oct 2014, 6:10 am

I think it would be great if there was a option (room or something) where you could create your own burgers so the customers wont just want random burgers but will choose from a list of your burgers. (Sorry for my bad english. Im from CZ)
KolbyXCzE

Re: Your own types of food.

Postby Coldox » 12 Oct 2014, 11:06 am

So your suggestions is doing a menu of your own to the restaurant.
The thing is players would abuse that and only place simple burgs so it would be fast and easy :b
Coldox

Postby Villager103 » 12 Oct 2014, 11:26 am

Coldox wrote:So your suggestions is doing a menu of your own to the restaurant.
The thing is players would abuse that and only place simple burgs so it would be fast and easy :b

Maybe each burg needs at least 2 ingredients with a minimum of 2 of each ingredient.
Villager103

Location: Smithfield, Adelaide, South Australia, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Postby Kritz » 12 Oct 2014, 6:32 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while. Maybe as a KS reward, maybe something I just give to every player. But, defining your own burger will allow that burger to appear in every other player's restaurant. Maybe the server host could set their own filters for which burgers appear.

Burgers would have dynamic pricing based on the ingredients that make up the food, and maybe tie it into a system wherein if players have a high success rate in delivering types of burgers, it would bias to customers picking those same types of burgers again.

But, yeah, this is just me brainstorming. It's a good idea, although it might be a little outside the scope of where I can get the game in the time I plan to develop for it.
Kritz
Site Admin

Postby Someguy » 12 Oct 2014, 6:33 pm

Kritz wrote:I've been thinking about this for a while. Maybe as a KS reward, maybe something I just give to every player. But, defining your own burger will allow that burger to appear in every other player's restaurant. Maybe the server host could set their own filters for which burgers appear.

Burgers would have dynamic pricing based on the ingredients that make up the food, and maybe tie it into a system wherein if players have a high success rate in delivering types of burgers, it would bias to customers picking those same types of burgers again.

But, yeah, this is just me brainstorming. It's a good idea, although it might be a little outside the scope of where I can get the game in the time I plan to develop for it.

Good to know im not the only one on the forums right now :P
Someguy

Postby Coldox » 12 Oct 2014, 9:47 pm

Someguy wrote:Good to know im not the only one on the forums right now :P

Even though it seems Kritz doesn't respond a lot in the forum, he's always watching ;)
Coldox

Postby MikeytheBV » 08 Dec 2014, 9:58 am

Really like the idea!!!
MikeytheBV

Return to Suggestions