Can't login, even on right pw and un

Talk about the website, and this forum.

Can't login, even on right pw and un

Postby CynderAngelD1 » 11 Oct 2014, 12:49 pm

Hello, I am new to this game, I've made an account and I try to login in the game. It keeps saying wrong username and password. I do not understand why though, the thing is I try so many times same thing, I tested it twice on forums, its the same password and username as I login into forums. I don't understand why it keeps saying its wrong password and username, I wish to play the game, and it looks so much fun. If you know any ideas why I cannot play or can help me with this problem, I most appreciate it! Thanks :)
CynderAngelD1

Re: Can't login, even on right pw and un

Postby BurgerCitizen » 13 Oct 2014, 2:25 am

You need to make a separate account for the game itself here: http://kritz.net/login?create
The forum account and the game account are not the same thing. This account is merely to post on the forums. this is commonly posted, but indeed they should make it a little clearer ;) You can use the same username and password for the in-game account, so it shouldn't be a problem. There are sticky tutorial posts in the general section of the forum, so i'd advise you to look at those before posting xD
BurgerCitizen

Return to Kritz.net