If you're new you may want to read this

Talk about the website, and this forum.

If you're new you may want to read this

Postby Helen Keller » 04 Oct 2014, 12:32 am

So I'm guessing the site is loading slower because of all the traffic, correct? Well, here's a messase I have for new users

Dear n00bs, (even though I'm been here for only a month or two)
Please don't be people who come in and ruin the fun for us. We love this game and forums too, so don't be all pissy if it doesn't load or is glitchy. This is in such a fetus stage and needs to be taken care of, so bare with us. Just sit tight and wait. Maybe twiddle your thumbs like they used to do in the old'en days, do some homework, I don't know. Just please, please, don't act childish or criticize the game. (may re-word this/add more) (we should make "the 10 commandments of Burg", pm me if you want to help with it)
Helen Keller

Re: If you're new you may want to read this

Postby Coldox » 04 Oct 2014, 12:39 am

P.S.: Before posting useless things about bugs and the game not working, look into the other posts first.
Every bug is reported already so repeating the same thing over and over again so we answer the same thing over and over again just leads to frustration and pointless hours of explanation.
We enjoy our time spent here but repeating always the same isn't fun.
Neither are the random/same posts everywhere.
Thanks!
Coldox

Postby Molester Stallone » 05 Oct 2014, 11:05 pm

P.P.S: Also there is no need to get mad if nobody replies to a certain topic you posted. If we're not replying it's either because:
-We have not found a way to fix the bug yet.
-A topic concerning the bug already exists.
- We're not online.

In no way are we ignoring the playerbase. We just need some time to find out how to fix your problem.
Also always add screenshots if possible when reporting a new bug. (Press the PrtScn/PrintScreen button to take a screenshot of the entire computer monitor. Go to Paint, press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot and save it in your images. After that you can upload it to sites like http://imgur.com or http://prntscr.com/ and give us the link to the image.)
That way it's easier for us to imagine how the site looks and maybe it'll be easier for us to help.
Additionally you can also post your Computer Specs (Graphic card, RAM, OS, Processor,...). This way we'll know wether the problem is caused by your computer or not.
Molester Stallone

Postby BurgerCitizen » 06 Oct 2014, 2:48 pm

I agree with all of the above.
We should make a "n00b" guide.. or sticky this topic at least. it would really help us..
BurgerCitizen

Postby Coldox » 06 Oct 2014, 10:08 pm

Sticky it is!
Let's hope they'll actually read it :)
Coldox

Postby BurgerCitizen » 07 Oct 2014, 4:10 pm

And just to add on, this game is a Alpha and probably won't be updated straight away. Let the developer do their work. It'll be updated soon, don't fret. This is a mere project. It has hundreds of bugs, (since it is a alpha) and soon they will be fixed, so bear with us. It's not perfect yet. e_e They're working on it..

And also newbs, read the sticky posts in the main forum before making a new topic. I'm pretty sure there was a gameplay guide, a control guide and my post about how to login. It's kind of tiring reading "help how do i play" everywhere. Alright? great. We just want to support this game.

P.P.P.S: Don't be vague when telling us your issue. Like Stallone said, Take a screenshot of your issue and don't just write "help i can't login" Give us the proper deets and we'll figure it out. Explain the exact thing you are seeing and how it may have happened.
BurgerCitizen

Postby Mileus » 07 Oct 2014, 11:30 pm

Read People! Read the CBD's Commandments!
Mileus

Return to Kritz.net