Neat Stacking

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Neat Stacking

Postby Bannana Burger » 31 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm

Now, if you have played this game, even once, you would now that there is absolutely no organization to it whatsoever. But haven't you ever wanted to change that? I mean it would be a lot easier to make orders if you could keep all of your ingredients organized, right?

This is where my idea comes in. Neat stacking.Wait,wait,wait,you're thinking,I know what you're doing. You're trying to make the game 'neat' and 'organized' Well that's just not gonna cut it. This game is meant to be disorganized. It's in the title for God's sake. Well there is an easy fix. Let's just make this an option, so you can choose whether or not you want:

Image
Neatly stacked ingredients that make you look like a chef with OCD.

OR

Image
Ingredients scattered everywhere that make your kitchen look like it got hit with a tornado.



How it will work:

-The mechanics for burgers and Neat Stacking would be completely different. Stacking for burgers sticks ingredients together (makes them in to one thing) so that you cannot pick single ingredients up off of it. What I am proposing for Neat Stacking is that you can make several stacks of one single ingredient,(you can make stacks of every ingredient) but cannot combine stacks of ingredients. Ingredients will not stick together in neat stacks.

-When you pick up an ingredient from a neat stack, you will automatically take from the top of the stack, even if you are pointing at the bottom of the stack.

- If you wish to pick up an entire stack, you can press SpaceBar and grab the stack simultaneously.

-Two neat stacks will only combine if placed directly on top of each other. Neat stacks always point vertically, and can never fall on their sides.

-Burgers(sandwiches that have already been made) cannot be stacked.

-When Neat Stacking is enabled, boxes break with all of their ingredients stacked, and all of their stacks lined up perfectly.

-If Neat Stacks is enabled, customers will leave their money on the table/floor pre-stacked.

-If Neat Stacks is enabled, rats will be able to take from a stack left on the floor.

-Every ingredient/item can be stacked, including: patties(cooked and raw), top buns, bottom/middle buns, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon(cooked and raw), money, and Trays.

-I am completely open to add-on suggestions! (=


With this being implemented into the game, players would be able to choose what type of experience they would have with this game altogether.
User avatar
Bannana Burger
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 4:56 am
Location: Just hangin' out in the middle of scenic nowhere. (=

Re: Neat Stacking

Postby MikeytheBV » 31 Dec 2014, 3:23 pm

Really like the idea!!!! This would help so much!!!

May I suggest if you pick an ingredient from somewhere in the middle of it's stack while pressing a button like shift that it will also pick up everything above it. For example, you pick up the third one while pressing shift, it will also pick up the top two.
User avatar
MikeytheBV
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 3:56 am
Location: Cillin' with my woodland brethren

Re: Neat Stacking

Postby Bannana Burger » 01 Jan 2015, 3:17 am

MikeytheBV wrote:Really like the idea!!!! This would help so much!!!

May I suggest if you pick an ingredient from somewhere in the middle of it's stack while pressing a button like shift that it will also pick up everything above it. For example, you pick up the third one while pressing shift, it will also pick up the top two.


Ya, I was thinking about that one... I think Ctrl would be a better input for that because shift is already used for sprinting... Thanks for the suggestion!!!
User avatar
Bannana Burger
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 4:56 am
Location: Just hangin' out in the middle of scenic nowhere. (=

Re: Neat Stacking

Postby MikeytheBV » 01 Jan 2015, 11:30 am

Bannana Burger wrote:
MikeytheBV wrote:Really like the idea!!!! This would help so much!!!

May I suggest if you pick an ingredient from somewhere in the middle of it's stack while pressing a button like shift that it will also pick up everything above it. For example, you pick up the third one while pressing shift, it will also pick up the top two.


Ya, I was thinking about that one... I think Ctrl would be a better input for that because shift is already used for sprinting... Thanks for the suggestion!!!


Oh ya, I forgot that shift was for sprinting. :-P
User avatar
MikeytheBV
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 3:56 am
Location: Cillin' with my woodland brethren

Re: Neat Stacking

Postby eldiarhea » 02 Jan 2015, 8:06 am

I find this awesome!!!!Every time with my friends we try to make an organised restaurant by making stacks,a garbage corner,dividing into jobs(1or2 guys who serv food and take money,and cookers who clean the plates,cook the food and make the burgs)but everytime after 10 mins we fail and it always ends with us abandoning and destroying what's not already...
Hope kritz will see this post because it would make the game far more better!!
:D
User avatar
eldiarhea
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 4:44 am

Re: Neat Stacking

Postby Bannana Burger » 03 Jan 2015, 1:04 pm

eldiarhea wrote:I find this awesome!!!!Every time with my friends we try to make an organised restaurant by making stacks,a garbage corner,dividing into jobs(1or2 guys who serv food and take money,and cookers who clean the plates,cook the food and make the burgs)but everytime after 10 mins we fail and it always ends with us abandoning and destroying what's not already...
Hope kritz will see this post because it would make the game far more better!!
:D

Thanks!!! I am very hopeful of Kritz seeing this because I have had the same problem!!! Although I still think that it should be something that could be flicked on and off because some people enjoy dat chaos =P
User avatar
Bannana Burger
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 4:56 am
Location: Just hangin' out in the middle of scenic nowhere. (=


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron