Fridge/Freezer

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Fridge/Freezer

Postby Bannana Burger » 29 Dec 2014, 9:43 am

Instead of having all of your ingredients lying around in the heat, why not have them stored in the fridge! The fridge could be located in the room with the sink, or it could be in a room with a big walk-in freezer. The fridge would hold lettuce, cheese, and tomato, and the walk-in freezer would hold bacon and patties.

Here's a little diagram of what it would look like:

Bannana Burger

Location: Just hangin' out in the middle of scenic nowhere. (=

Re: Fridge/Freezer

Postby MikeytheBV » 29 Dec 2014, 9:49 am

Cool really like it!!!!

How about if you leave the ingredients out in the heat for a certain amount of time they will start to rot.

What do you think about that idea?
MikeytheBV

Postby Bannana Burger » 29 Dec 2014, 10:11 am

MikeytheBV wrote:Cool really like it!!!!

How about if you leave the ingredients out in the heat for a certain amount of time they will start to rot.

Wow, I hadn't thought of that! That's a great idea! I think that the rotting process shouldn't be activated until they are taken out of boxes(if they are in boxes)though.
Bannana Burger

Postby MikeytheBV » 29 Dec 2014, 10:12 am

Bannana Burger wrote:
MikeytheBV wrote:Cool really like it!!!!

Wow, I hadn't thought of that! That's a great idea! I think that the rotting process shouldn't be activated until they are taken out of boxes(if they are in boxes)though.

Yeah, like it!!!!
MikeytheBV

Postby MikeytheBV » 29 Dec 2014, 10:21 am

Maybe if you feed a burger with a rotten ingredient to a customer, the customer will get sick.
MikeytheBV

Postby mario423 » 02 Jan 2015, 2:03 am

There should maybe be a server option that disables the rotting food so if you think it's tedious (i dont know if that is the right word) to put the ingredients there you can just disable the mechanic and play without worrying about rotten food.
Also what kind of sickness could the costumer catch if you feed him/her a burg with rotten ingridients?
mario423

Postby Bannana Burger » 02 Jan 2015, 4:01 am

mario423 wrote:There should maybe be a server option that disables the rotting food so if you think it's tedious (i dont know if that is the right word) to put the ingredients there you can just disable the mechanic and play without worrying about rotten food.
Also what kind of sickness could the costumer catch if you feed him/her a burg with rotten ingridients?

Good thinking. Being able to disable this would really help on servers with more than 2 people! Also I think that getting customers sick would make other customers leave, and (depending on how many people you get sick) It would also keep other customers from coming in.
Bannana Burger

Postby MikeytheBV » 02 Jan 2015, 5:12 am

mario423 wrote:There should maybe be a server option that disables the rotting food so if you think it's tedious (i dont know if that is the right word) to put the ingredients there you can just disable the mechanic and play without worrying about rotten food.

Good idea, cause it could get annoying if every time you turn around there is rotting food.

Sicknesses:
http://kritz.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=820
MikeytheBV

Postby Bannana Burger » 03 Jan 2015, 1:15 pm

MikeytheBV wrote:

Good idea, cause it could get annoying if every time you turn around there is rotting food.

Sicknesses:
http://kritz.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=820

True, True, But that is the entire point of the fridge/freezer. A place where you are supposed to keep your food.It wouldn't rot if you kept it where it was supposed to be. =3
Also, I never suggested ANY of the sicknesses ya posted there... just sayin'...
Bannana Burger

Return to Suggestions