Hiring/Firing People

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Hiring/Firing People

Postby Bannana Burger » 29 Dec 2014, 7:01 am

I know Coldox has mentioned something like this before, but I really wanted to go into detail about it.

Whenever I start playing, everything is fine. Makin' them burgers, survin' them burgers right? There's only one problem.
TOO ANY ORDERS!!!! After five minutes of playing i'm completely swamped with orders. It is impossible to keep up!

What if there was a way to solve this problem? What if you could fork out some dough for an employee! But that doesn't solve the whole problem though. There are several different things you need help with! Cooking meats, making burgers, serving burgers, collecting money/trays, washing trays, (I don't even want to mention those rats). The list goes on and on.

What if you could not only hire a helping hand, but specialize their job! You could make them a waiter or a dish washer or even an exterminator! With this feature in the game you could not only have something to spend your hard earned money on, but you would also have a way to make much more much quicker.
Bannana Burger

Location: Just hangin' out in the middle of scenic nowhere. (=

Re: Hiring/Firing People

Postby MikeytheBV » 29 Dec 2014, 9:29 am

Like it!!!!

BTW
How did you make that drawing?
MikeytheBV

Postby Bannana Burger » 29 Dec 2014, 10:04 am

MikeytheBV wrote:Like it!!!!

BTW

Thanks!!!!
I went ahead and used mspaint to make that picture. Took me a whole 20 minutes lol.
Bannana Burger

Location: Just hangin' out in the middle of scenic nowhere. (=

Postby MikeytheBV » 29 Dec 2014, 10:09 am

Bannana Burger wrote:
MikeytheBV wrote:Like it!!!!

BTW

Thanks!!!!
I went ahead and used mspaint to make that picture. Took me a whole 20 minutes lol.

lol, thanks for the info!!! :-)
MikeytheBV

Return to Suggestions