Added Option

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Added Option

Postby nja09 » 30 Oct 2014, 11:11 am

Maybe if you are the host of a server, you can set the settings/difficulty to change:
1. How fast customers come in.
2. How fast the food cooks.
3. How fast the plates clean.
4. The money earned.
5. The money spent.
6. The amount of rats and the speed of them.
7. The quality.
8. How the burgers are made.
9. The amount of people that can join.
10. Smaller text and how the words appear.

Thank you for listening!
Sincerely,

nja09 aka. The Burger Master
nja09

Re: Added Option

Postby THE Burgernator » 30 Oct 2014, 9:47 pm

Some of these have already been suggested for example here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=361
But this does seem like a good idea, just check the suggestions list and search the forum a bit before repeating other peoples ideas.
THE Burgernator

Postby Coldox » 30 Oct 2014, 10:16 pm

Dunno about the first ones.
I think the game is alright has it is, everyone should have the same difficulty and not being able to put it more easy.
There could be a Difficulty change but it would only change the number of ingredients you get per delivery and crazy orders by costumers to make it harder.
Coldox

Postby THE Burgernator » 31 Oct 2014, 11:25 am

Don't forget this game is preprepreprepreprepre .............. prepreprepre super alpha coldox :P
Kritz is probably thinking of adding a lot more stuff as well as changing a lot of stuff, so don't snuff out the idea just yet ^^
THE Burgernator

Postby Coldox » 31 Oct 2014, 9:36 pm

But you gotta keep the essence of the game.
Most of the players like to play it how it is and it's really fun like that.
Dunno what would be the comunities response to a lot of changes, changing so much the game.
That's all I'm worried.
Coldox

Postby THE Burgernator » 31 Oct 2014, 10:54 pm

That's the problem with releasing early access games like this, people don't like it when it changes too much but the truth is most games that get released in alpha do change a lot, personally i like watching alpha games develop and i love it when things get added or changed.

For example minecraft, some people didn't like the fact it was getting all these new items and changing the way things worked like the hunger system but the fact was it launched as early access so it was bound to change things.

Don't get me wrong i do like CBD as it is now, so funny watching the physics go mad =D made for some good video footage too, but these things are most likely going to be fixed and i don't mind, in fact i look forward to what kritz throws at us next ^^
THE Burgernator

Return to Suggestions