Sauce.

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Sauce.

Postby MineTimelapser » 20 Oct 2014, 8:13 pm

Hello y'all!
Yesterday night I had my first next-gen gaming experience. The stunning graphics, the extraordinary gameplay, the updated realism, the great open world. You see this game is an upgrade, a step forward. I dreamed about the man in the hole, and I moved all the buildings in the city (not even kidding about this one.) This game is intense.
What makes next-gen games truly next-gen is this one thing: Sauce

Next-gen is also variation. A yellow sauce and a red sauce. The yellow being yellow mustard, mayonnaise or any other yellow sauce, the red sauce being ketchup, [s]rat's blo[/s], bbq sauce, anything.

The quality of the sauce is the quality of the burger. A hidden green sauce is the secret recipe, hidden somewhere in the world.

Concept drewin:
MineTimelapser

Re: Sauce.

Postby Bannana Burger » 29 Dec 2014, 1:20 pm

Nice idea! Although I don't think they should spew random sauce based on color, it should have bottles for every sauce.
Other than that it is an amazing idea!!
Bannana Burger

Location: Just hangin' out in the middle of scenic nowhere. (=

Re: Sauce.

Postby mario423 » 02 Jan 2015, 2:06 am

Bannana Burger wrote:Nice idea! Although I don't think they should spew random sauce based on color, it should have bottles for every sauce.
Other than that it is an amazing idea!!

I agree, there should be a seperate bottle for every sauce.
mario423

Return to Suggestions