Garbage bins and player limits

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Garbage bins and player limits

Postby FishySammich » 16 Oct 2014, 8:23 pm

After playing Citizen Burger Disorder a bunch of times I realized that I really like it but there would be some things that would make it heaps better.

#1. Some easier way to dispose of box leftovers, like a garbage bin out back or something would be sweet.

#2. It would be great if you could put a limit on how many players you want for your server. Being swarmed with newcomers till you lag out isn't really the greatest fun after 10 or so times.

Sorry If this type of thing has already been suggested before I didn't bother taking a look through to see. Hope the game continues to grow, its good fun so far. :]
FishySammich

Re: Garbage bins and player limits

Postby Coldox » 16 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm

You could have only checked the "Suggestions List" ^^
About the trash, already refered. For now, I suggest you grab in the boxes and go the back of the restaurant. Press the boxes on your left wall, when you get out of the building, and let them fly to the other side of the road :)
I always use that technique so I don't have to do anything about the boxes ;)
About the player limit, yes that would be amazing also :D
And I'm going to add that to the suggestions list because there's nothing about that in there :b
Thanks for the feedback! ^^
Coldox

Return to Suggestions