Octogre's "small" suggestions

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Octogre's "small" suggestions

Postby Octogre » 12 Jul 2014, 4:52 pm

First off, I'm proud of making my first MS Paint drawing with the lowest effort possible.

Moving on, these are my small ideas:

http://puu.sh/a7JWQ.png

1. Allowing the player to turn on and off the frying machine:

I find it difficult to take the ingredients out of the frying machine (when I have lots of them) before they burn, especially with bacon which seems to cook fast. So having the option to turn this thing on and off would solve the problem.

2. Spatulas for the patties:

Unless the employee gloves are fireproof, why not have spatulas to flip the patties and even take them off after being cooked? More realistic and more challenging.

3. Tweezers for the bacon:

I'm not sure if this makes much sence but using the spatula for bacon too is a little odd in my opinion. Instead we could use tweezers.

Other ideas that are not included in the drawing:

4. Toggle "money projectile" on and off:

By projectile I mean, how the customers throw the money instead of dropping it on the table. I find this really funny, even more, that's why I consider the game currency is actually the customer's vomit and not bills.
Anyways...instead of changing how this works, there could be an option on the menu to toggle whether customers throw or drop down the currency.

IMPLEMENTED
5. Fire and fire extinguishers:

If you let an ingredient on the frying machine for too long it will catch fire and that fire will spread, if you have boxes near it, it will spread even faster. As for a beginning, fire could simply burn other ingredients, maybe later on it could spread to the customers, causing you to pay for all the incidents.
Last edited by Octogre on 13 Dec 2014, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Octogre

Re: Octogre's "small" suggestions

Postby Octogre » 17 Jul 2014, 4:29 am

New idea (yes I will post all my suggestions on this forum)

6. Waste Picker:

If you leave the open boxes in front of the building, there's a chance someone will collect them. Next time the waste picker appears they will give you part of their profit from the boxes.
Octogre

Postby Issac » 17 Jul 2014, 11:00 am

These ideas are very good, and I hope to see them in the game. Since I'm here, I'd might as well put some things I'd like.

-More ingredients
We could have more stuff that the customers would like to order, such as onions and pickles.

-Fryer
There could be a fryer located next the the stove, and using it you'd be able to fry fries. Mmm.

-More money
Customers could drop more than just bills, they could also drop change, and perhaps even tips.

And finally, -Special Guests
Why not? I'm thinking that if you play the game long enough or perhaps even collect a certain amount of money, a special customer will come through the door, and order a burger that only that special customer can order. When he is served, he will leave you with a prize, and lots of money. (Also, they will have to be served quickly, for they will leave in a shorter time than a regular customer.)

So what do you think?
Issac

Postby Octogre » 13 Oct 2014, 6:48 am

7. Being able to edit your workplace:

When making a server you will see this new button:

Clicking it will send you to this screen:

As the instructions say, you can change where the ingredients/plates will be for your new server.

Here the burg is highlighted:

Here you are about to change places, the burgs will be where the buns always are and vice versa:

This is what happens after pressing spacebar:

You can do this as much as you want, after being done just press escape to return to the server options screen.

8. More deliveries:

To get rid of rats. One will deliver traps you need to place down and the other delivery just prevents them from spawning:

The phone is optional, I decided to add it because...no reason really.
Octogre

Postby SpeedDeHedgehog » 20 Apr 2015, 11:38 pm

Nice Suggestions. Spatulas are in Kritz next update.

Also Before I ckicked: 666 views Me: D: After: 667: :) *relief*
SpeedDeHedgehog

Return to Suggestions