Suggestions List (READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR SUGGESTION!)

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Suggestions List (READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR SUGGESTION!)

Postby Coldox » 21 Sep 2014, 1:42 am

So this all get organized, I placed and will continue to place all the suggestion bu category for future check, so Kritz doesn't have too much work looking for the right posts I guess? :b

If you are going to give suggestions, check the list first! No need to repeat same ideas!
Fell free to add something extra to the already shared ideas
;)

General "Options" Adds
Password Changing: Explained by the name (link to post)
Simple In-game Tutorial + Control Options: A little tutorial for the new guys around town + Controls Settings and changing controls (link to post)
Choosing Job In-game + Work Crews: Being able to choose what you want to do in the restaurant + little "clans" already organized and each player with his position (link to post)
In-game Search Bar: For faster search for them lobbies (link to post)
In-game Friends List: Checking for your friends wouldn't be easier (link to post)
Fullscreen Mode: Explained by the name (link to post)
Save Current Progression: So you can continue your awesome progression later when you want (link to post)
Simple Helping Bots: Explained by the name (link to post)
In-game Performance Options: Such as shadow options and others (link to post)
Report Button: You know, trolls like to troll (link to post)
Scroll Down Server List: Pretty good for fast search (link to post)
24h Servers: Great thing if you're always playing with friends or a small community (link to post)
Host Migration: So the restaurant wouldn't die if the host needed to go (link to post)
Character Customization: Choosing the face, hair and other features to your own character (link to post)
Choosing Server Type when hosting: Some people may want to trash and others to server burgs, let's set a difference (link to post)
Server Player Limit: So you can decide how many max. players you want on your server (link to post)

General Game Experience Improvement
Minigames: So you can earn money in other different ways (link to post)
Soda Machine: Why not Coke with that burg? (link to post)
Garbage Disposal: Enough of boxes laying around! (link to post)
Stove Deterioration + Cleaning Products: Making burgs all day makes you dirty (link for post)
Restaurant Rate: You would get more rate by serving well, therefore getting more money and costumers (link to post ALSO this)
Restaurant Upgrades: Better and bigger stuff comes with a price (link to post)
Cleaning the Restaurant: All those ingredients smashed on the ground must leave traces (link to post)
French Fries: We need some fries with that burg! (link to post)
Openning/Closing the Restaurant: So you have time for management (link to post ALSO this)
Kitchen Remodeling: So you have everything at your way (link to post)
Move more Boxes at Once: Using some sort of dolly like > this < but as an upgrade, so you need to buy it later on the game (link to post)
Advertisement: More people are always welcome! (link to post)
Driving Through + Comfort Items: A Major upgrade when you move to a bigger restaurant would be the drive through + TV's, radio and other stuff to entertain the costumers while they wait for dem burgs (link to post)
Final Day Graphic: It shows your profit at the end of the day and other statistics (link to post)
Double-Click/Tap to Open Boxes: Because walking and opening a box is not pretty usefull (comment down below)
Achievements + Accessories: Letting others know you already are a true burg cook with that Chef Hat (link to post)
Cats: Tired of dealing with these pesky rats? Adopt a cat today! (link to post)

Future Major Improvements
Steam Greenlight: This game on steam? Priceless
Downloable Game: Because playing in LAN with friends is fun and breaks appart Relations

If I missed something, send me a Private Message and I'll change it right away ;)
No need to fill this with responses :)
Last edited by Coldox on 03 Oct 2014, 6:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
Coldox

Re: Suggestions List

Postby Kritz » 22 Sep 2014, 7:07 pm

u da real mvp
Kritz
Site Admin

Postby Mastergunner409 » 23 Sep 2014, 5:25 am

Game needs a download as well as Kritz.net THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE RECOGNISED
Mastergunner409

Postby Villager103 » 23 Sep 2014, 5:15 pm

Mastergunner409 wrote:Game needs a download as well as Kritz.net THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE RECOGNISED

Yeah. Actually it does have a small popularity because all of the famous YouTubers played it. The game still needs a better community. Steam would be a great solution. Someone greenlight this! (once it is on steam)
Villager103

Location: Smithfield, Adelaide, South Australia, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Postby Coldox » 23 Sep 2014, 11:20 pm

Dunno if that was sarcasm or what... xD
We're getting tons of players now that the popular youtubers are playing the game. Yes, we still have a low community to talk too, but lack of players in the game is something that, right now, you can't talk about :b
Definetly, if we moved it to Greenlight, there would be tons of new suggestions and improvements and a way better community to talk to about the game but one thing at a time ^^
Coldox

Postby dewrev » 25 Sep 2014, 1:33 pm

We need upgrades, it kinda sucks to just sit around, stack burger ingredients, serve burgers, fry rats. Maybe coke machines and deepfryer and potat-OS.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░░░
Kudos for you.

Also, we need to fill this topic with responses.
dewrev

Postby Villager103 » 25 Sep 2014, 8:22 pm

dewrev wrote:We need upgrades, it kinda sucks to just sit around, stack burger ingredients, serve burgers, fry rats. Maybe coke machines and deepfryer and potat-OS.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░░░
Kudos for you.

Also, we need to fill this topic with responses.

PotatOS:Where are you taking me? Ow! You burnt me! What is wrong wit-AH! AH AH AH AH AHHHH!!!!! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! TO ME! AHHHH! AHH YOU CUT ME INTO PIECES! AHHH! NO! AHHH!!!!! YOU PUT ME IN THE DEEP-FRYER! AHH! AHH! You:*puts potatOS chips into a box and serves* Customer:Why are my fries screaming?
You:I don't know... *turrets come out of nowhere and kill everyone*
Villager103

Location: Smithfield, Adelaide, South Australia, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Postby Coldox » 26 Sep 2014, 12:00 am

Villager103 wrote:PotatOS:Where are you taking me? Ow! You burnt me! What is wrong wit-AH! AH AH AH AH AHHHH!!!!! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! TO ME! AHHHH! AHH YOU CUT ME INTO PIECES! AHHH! NO! AHHH!!!!! YOU PUT ME IN THE DEEP-FRYER! AHH! AHH! You:*puts potatOS chips into a box and serves* Customer:Why are my fries screaming?

Best.
Thing.
Ever.
Coldox

Postby lightendeclipse » 02 Oct 2014, 10:06 am

To fix the boxes from randomly opening at the most random of taps, why don't you program the boxes to open when a player double clicks on the box?
lightendeclipse

Postby Coldox » 02 Oct 2014, 10:30 am

Yes, we definetly need that xD
A lot of stress goes to the boxes openning mid-way to the kitchen :b
Will add that!
Coldox

Postby dewrev » 02 Oct 2014, 11:31 pm

Villager103 wrote:PotatOS:Where are you taking me? Ow! You burnt me! What is wrong wit-AH! AH AH AH AH AHHHH!!!!! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! TO ME! AHHHH! AHH YOU CUT ME INTO PIECES! AHHH! NO! AHHH!!!!! YOU PUT ME IN THE DEEP-FRYER! AHH! AHH! You:*puts potatOS chips into a box and serves* Customer:Why are my fries screaming?

Potatos are like friends; When you eat them, they die.
dewrev

Postby Coldox » 02 Oct 2014, 11:35 pm

dewrev wrote:Potatos are like friends; When you eat them, they die.

FALSE
One time I ate my friend ant.
He started tickling me inside and putting stuff in my brain.
Almost killed my family.
Bad friend I had...
Coldox

Postby Molester Stallone » 03 Oct 2014, 5:02 am

Coldox wrote:
dewrev wrote:Potatos are like friends; When you eat them, they die.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
Molester Stallone

Postby dewrev » 04 Oct 2014, 12:30 pm

Molester Stallone wrote:"Friendship is like peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it but only you get the warm feeling it brings."

Haha, nice one! :D
dewrev

Postby BurgerCitizen » 07 Oct 2014, 4:16 pm

We got some really good suggestions in here :D Let's hope they will be implemented..
BurgerCitizen

Postby Lolzder » 09 Oct 2014, 11:58 am

how has this thread turned into a list of suggestions to a normal chat about friends peeing on each other? anyway on that topic, the only time you don't feel the warmness is when your "friend" had a piping hot plate of asparagus, then that gets just nasty.

Also i got bored so i made this make-shift menu
*this was made with the mac image viewer tool, so the quality is bad, but its the thought that counts, right?

First Image

Second Image

this is in the friends tap
Third Image

*the pictures got cut off for me, but i just dragged them a little and a full transparent picture tab came up
Lolzder

Postby Lolzder » 09 Oct 2014, 1:54 pm

This gif fits perfectly with the forum

Also Ron Paul aproves
Lolzder

Postby Coldox » 09 Oct 2014, 11:04 pm

You're the one saying, and I quote, "how has this thread turned into a list of suggestions to a normal chat about friends peeing on each other?" and then send gifs and 3 posts in a row '-'
Please, if you wanna add something, edit the previous post with what you want and post the images with lower resolution or leaving the URL only.
Coldox

Postby Lolzder » 10 Oct 2014, 1:39 am

Coldox wrote:You're the one saying, and I quote, "how has this thread turned into a list of suggestions to a normal chat about friends peeing on each other?" and then send gifs and 3 posts in a row '-'
Please, if you wanna add something, edit the previous post with what you want and post the images with lower resolution or leaving the URL only.

Did you look at my design of the menus even?
Lolzder

Postby Coldox » 10 Oct 2014, 9:50 am

Lolzder wrote:Did you look at my design of the menus even?

I did, why you ask? '-'
Coldox

Postby Lolzder » 10 Oct 2014, 12:34 pm

Coldox wrote:
Lolzder wrote:Did you look at my design of the menus even?

I did, why you ask? '-'

i spent a good 5 min on that, i feel i should be awarded with the highest honors of the president of the usa and king of england.
Lolzder

Postby Coldox » 10 Oct 2014, 9:23 pm

Lolzder wrote:i spent a good 5 min on that, i feel i should be awarded with the highest honors of the president of the usa and king of england.

lel
Coldox

Postby FoxyThePirateFox1127 » 10 Nov 2014, 4:57 am

Anyway, I think the updates suggested right here will be great for the game. It adds a lot more stuff and great, major improvements. Btw, I will think of doing the "Burger of 87". XD
FoxyThePirateFox1127

Postby Xeinzeru » 10 Nov 2014, 5:11 am

How about ice cream? Kids meals with the toys and children too maybe? lol
Xeinzeru

Postby Xeinzeru » 10 Nov 2014, 10:00 am

Idk what you'll think of this, but what about a pizza or subs shop? lol
Xeinzeru

Postby THE Burgernator » 17 Nov 2014, 12:15 pm

How about a way to self destruct your character? when you press a random button it should spin you around, everything should go flying up to the ceiling and ronald mcdonald should make you eat a stick of dynamite.
When you blow up it should make a squeaky sound and have text on the screen saying "the chicken is burning"
THE Burgernator

Postby zombiez4ck » 22 Nov 2014, 6:57 am

I personally think you should add mustard and ketchup. Perhaps mayonnaise and other condiments too. If it's not too much more to ask, perhaps some more ingredients.
zombiez4ck

Postby zombiez4ck » 23 Nov 2014, 2:20 am

Another thing. Do you think you can fix the bug that makes customers stop spawning? Thanks.
zombiez4ck

Postby Jackster5612 » 30 Nov 2014, 11:10 pm

Citizen Burger Disorder 2
Jackster5612

Postby Jackster5612 » 30 Nov 2014, 11:13 pm

I think you should right click the customers waiting outside and bring them to a chair
Jackster5612

Postby Tooprosumanto » 03 Dec 2014, 7:10 am

Hey guys, sorry to bardge in and ruin the suggestion list, anyway I made a youtube video on this game, 2prosumanto, Hope you guys like it!
Tooprosumanto

Postby DucksEpicToast » 06 Dec 2014, 9:32 am

Can we get notepads back
DucksEpicToast

Postby SlenderSinger » 12 Dec 2014, 11:44 pm

You should put in an In-Game Chat/ Chat box.
SlenderSinger

Postby Molester Stallone » 12 Dec 2014, 11:50 pm

SlenderSinger wrote:You should put in an In-Game Chat/ Chat box.

There's already a chat system. Just press Enter, input your text and press Enter again to send it. It is however quite glitchy. Sometimes words or letters get copied twice after sending it.
Avoid chatting if you're on a Mac. Mac users tend to have problems going out of the chat.
Molester Stallone

Postby tommyawesome7 » 05 Jan 2015, 6:59 am

Lolzder wrote:This gif fits perfectly with the forum

Also Ron Paul aproves

LOL THATS THE MOST FUNNY THING EVER
tommyawesome7

Postby Jayb53 » 06 Jan 2015, 3:42 am

You could add a way to remove items from the world because after a while things can get a little cluttered and the game can start to lag.
Jayb53

Postby mineturtle21 » 27 Jan 2015, 9:57 am

there should be a convener belt between the kitchen and the window to pass the food, also there should be one at the corner of the table room to the sink for the dirty plates.
mineturtle21

Re: Suggestions List (READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR SUGGESTION!)

Postby Tooprosumanto » 06 Mar 2015, 9:14 am

I went into a few servers and got some information of some suggestions.
My suggestions: Add drinks! (Probably already taken) Add new apparel, customise your resturaunt w/ paint and all that. Make a logo. Name your resturaunt. 2 story resturaunt. Customers interact with you in chat bubbles. Cash register should have a logging thing where they order in chat bubble and you press a button and transfers onto the board. Other ways to spend your money for example, advertisements brings more customers etc.

People Wanted: Different customers, Houses, delivery, instead of plates you wrap the sandwhiches in the paper like the other fastfood resturaunt. Window for cars, cars passing by, thiefs and robbers, click on them to catch them.
Tooprosumanto

Postby Molester Stallone » 06 Mar 2015, 11:35 pm

Most of these suggestions have already been suggested, yes.

Tooprosumanto wrote: Customers interact with you in chat bubbles. Cash register should have a logging thing where they order in chat bubble and you press a button and transfers onto the board.

If you check out Kritz's Twitter Account you can see that this is already being worked on. Looking pretty good so far, especially with the new Unity 5.0.
Molester Stallone

Postby Austin_the_person » 07 Mar 2015, 5:33 am

Read my Forum please, I recently post it, I hope you can when you get the chance there is like 13 or 14
Austin_the_person

Postby Austin_the_person » 07 Mar 2015, 5:47 am

Well this is what it said.

1. There should actually be like a save, so you don't have to restart without your money.
2. You should start out with a little place, then once you get enough money you but more room, such as more tables, bigger parking lot, etc..
3. The owner of the place should be able to assign people jobs in the menu, for example: The option menu should be a like Back, Assign positions, Fire (Instead of Kick/Ban) And once you press the assign Positions you should be able to be like a list of names you click one name and it says "Would you like (The name) to be a waiter, a cook, the buss boy, Etc...
4. Instead of a giant screen there should be like a clothes line type thing above of the counter and the cook area, the waiter takes the order, puts it on that line, the cook takes it, puts it above the supplies, and can see the picture of the sandwich.
5. This is one of my favorites, When I play citizen burger disorder, I get mixed up with which table I was taking the order to, so along with the idea of 4, the ticket of the order should be placed on it, so you know where you are going.
6. I want to be able to set the price of my burgers, and the price goes along with how many people will show up to eat.
7. I want to name the place, so it can be more realistic.
8. there should be opening and closing time, so they don't have to sit there and cook.
9. This is another Money idea, You can buy advertisement all over the city, and the more you buy advertisement and upgrades to your place, the more people shows up.
10. a drive through, there should be a phone, if you click it you order supplies, if it starts ringing then you can answer it, then write down what they order.
11.There should be a storage room, The boxes are too easy to destroy, so you need the truck to give you your supplies by driving through this garage type thing and putting them on shelves, the more money you spent on the garage the more supplies you can store, the boxes are too easy to open, so they bust before you can do anything about it, so you need like a box opener type knife to open it, instead of karate chopping it.
12, There needs to be a trash can, You don't want a bunch of open boxes just out there and opened, it would look weird.
13. My final one, We should actually have AIs, working for you, say you don't like people showing up into your game and throw everything on the floor and get you mad. What would be awesome is if say you want someone that actually does what they are told, (Through the chat menu) You have one "Help wanted" sign and can put it up as many times as you want, when you do this every in-game day (when it opens and after it closes = 1 day) you get like 3 or 4, like for each job, its like. Name=Jake What position do you want=Cooking, How skilled are you, (It depends on how big your place is before it gets to like a 9 or 10) Then if you don't want a cook then you deny it or keep it till you want one. Then another one pops up with a different job like a waiter or something
Austin_the_person

Re: Box opener

Postby alexiosassypants » 12 Mar 2015, 9:53 am

in order to fix the "exploding box dilemma" why don't you have the box only be openable by a special box opener object IE: scissors, knife, laser etc...
alexiosassypants

Postby Tbone778 » 17 Apr 2015, 5:54 pm

Coldox wrote:
Lolzder wrote:king of england.

Don't you mean queen of England?
Tbone778

Postby cosmin2006 » 03 Sep 2015, 6:44 pm

how about some type of organizing the restaurant with furniture?
cosmin2006

Postby elannor77 » 15 Sep 2015, 2:59 am

i know the cats are great idea
elannor77

Postby Frostyfang » 27 Mar 2016, 3:35 pm

How about a second game of this, but it's an adventure and it has something to do with burgers?

I'm not sure if you guys would like that.
Frostyfang

Postby Villager-lover » 22 May 2016, 2:04 am

I will still use the power of the MS paint to art this place up!!
Villager-lover

Return to Suggestions