Closeing/ Stoping Custamers From Coming In

I will take posts 110% more seriously if they contain dumb mspaint drawings of the idea

Closeing/ Stoping Custamers From Coming In

Postby Windtalker55 » 07 Jul 2014, 4:30 am

I think it would be nice to not be pressured by the tens of customers demanding food while your trying to unpack your boxes, clean up plates, pick up money, order new food, and put all the items in a nice orderly fashion so you can make burgs with ease. there could be a button on the menu that would either be green or red, red meaning closed, green meaning open. click the button to change the status. any customers still in the building wont leave until served, or until the get fed up with you not serving them and leave.
Windtalker55

Re: Closeing/ Stoping Custamers From Coming In

Postby mario423 » 07 Jul 2014, 6:42 am

Good idea.
mario423

Postby BDX777 » 18 Jul 2014, 5:38 pm

Take some crates of food and block the entrance. I love doing this, it is hilarious to be able to do the things you can do in this game.
BDX777

Postby Icebreaker154 » 16 Feb 2016, 1:47 pm

I believe this would be a good idea, but in a different fashion. Such as instead of being able to willfully close the doors you have a set amount of time in which you can serve burgers during the "day" and once that time is over (Considering around 10-15 minutes of day time) it becomes "night" and all the customers served or unserved leave the restaurant so you may restock the restaurant for tomorrows rush. Of course in a repeating cycle. Thank you :D
Icebreaker154

Return to Suggestions