Citizen Burger Disorder for dummies

The video game!

Citizen Burger Disorder for dummies

Postby Villager103 » 18 Sep 2014, 11:29 am

Hello! I have seen a few newbies playing the game, and I really want to help them. So here is a guide for all you newbies!

As you start up the game, you will be greeted by a grill, sink, monitor and a table with many ingredients on it.
W to move forward
S to move backward
Q to hold out left arm
E to hold out right arm
LeftClick to grab objects with left arm
RightClick to grab objects with right arm
Now let's get to making the burgers!
You should go over to the patties(the pale pink things), pick them up, and put them on the grill(the long black thing.)
Wait for the patties to become a dark red colour, then take them off, you can tell if they are burned,they will be either a very dark brown colour or completely black.
You can put more than one thing on the grill.
Now, If you look at the monitor, some burgers will appear. These represent the burgers that the customers want. You must make an exact replica of the burgers on the screen, and give them to the right customer.
There are 4 tables,the first 3 hold 2 customers while table 4 holds 4 customers.
There are the following ingredients that you can use:
Patty
Top Bun
Bottom/Middle Bun
Lettuce
Tomato
Cheese
Bacon
Bacon has to be cooked to be placed on the burger. Take the bacon off when it turns orange.
Once you are done with the burger, put it on a plate(the white square things), then bring the burgers to the right customer. If you look at a customer, a thought bubble will appear, showing which burger they want. if you find the right customer, then drop the burger onto the table in front of the customer. The burger will turn into money(green rectangles) and the plate will become dirty. Take the dirty plate and bring it into the back room with the sink, then drop the dirty plate into the water. It should become clean in a few seconds.
Then repeat the process.
if you go outside, you will see 9 boxes.
The first 3 will contain lettuce, cheese and tomato
The middle 3 will contain buns
The back 3 will contain bacon and patties.
BE CAREFUL WITH THE BOXES Boxes will break when you touch them. Keep them steady.
Once the boxes are in, put them on a desired table and ram your fist into them. If you do it right, the contents of the box will fly out. Be careful with this, because if you do it too hard, the contents may fly across the room, and you can't jump over the tables or anything.
Now, you might be thinking: But what if I run out of ingredients?
Don't worry. Go over to the monitor and leftclick the DELIVERIES button. Then 3 people will pop up. pressing the buttons below them will send a truck to the back of the building in 3 seconds, with boxes in the back. Getting a delivery costs 20 dollars(you can get the money dropped by customers and put it into the white and blue thing)
and they have a 60 second cooldown.
The boxes inside the truck contain more ingredients, so if you play the game for hours, you will never run out of ingredients.

Tips
1. Try breaking the meat boxes on the grill. put a meat box onto the grill, then break the box. When the meat comes out, it will start cooking as soon as it pops. I don't suggest doing more than one, because if you do more than one box at once, you will end up with a lot of burned food.
2. Make 2 burgers at once. You can hold 2 things at once, so why not make 2 burgers at once?

That's it for the guide! Happy burger making!
Villager103

Location: Smithfield, Adelaide, South Australia, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Re: Citizen Burger Disorder for dummies

Postby Minzkraut » 25 Sep 2014, 10:53 pm

Very helpful! I stood in front of the monitor for ages and wondered how to get it working :D
Thanks
Minzkraut

Postby Alberta » 26 Sep 2014, 11:16 am

Can you please tell me how to get out of the chat box? Everytime I communicate with someone, I can't get out.
Alberta

Postby Coldox » 26 Sep 2014, 11:40 pm

You are probably playing in a Mac.
It's Mac problems. Right now, there's no fixing :|
Coldox

Postby Villager103 » 07 Oct 2014, 2:31 pm

Coldox wrote:You are probably playing in a Mac.
It's Mac problems. Right now, there's no fixing :|

Is it possible for you to sticky this? Or can Kritz sticky this? This guide could help a lot of newbies.
Villager103

Location: Smithfield, Adelaide, South Australia, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Postby dewrev » 07 Oct 2014, 3:34 pm

Villager103 wrote:Is it possible for you to sticky this? Or can Kritz sticky this?

Yes, global moderators and adminstrator (Kritz) can.

I got the idea of making this tutorials from your post -- :p Im gonna advertise this post, I dont know why and dont care.
dewrev

Postby Mikernator2468 » 07 Oct 2014, 3:51 pm

dewrev wrote:
Villager103 wrote:Is it possible for you to sticky this? Or can Kritz sticky this?

Yes, global moderators and adminstrator (Kritz) can.

I got the idea of making this tutorials from your post -- :p Im gonna advertise this post, I dont know why and dont care.
Mikernator2468

Postby dewrev » 07 Oct 2014, 4:01 pm

Mikernator2468 - what are you trying to say?
dewrev

Postby Coldox » 07 Oct 2014, 10:46 pm

Another Tutorial already in Sticky ;)
Coldox

Postby BlueWolfGamer » 11 Jan 2015, 8:11 am

how do u play the game it only tells me the news wtf
BlueWolfGamer

Postby Villager103 » 12 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm

BlueWolfGamer wrote:how do u play the game it only tells me the news wtf

http://kritz.net/games.php <play the game
http://kritz.net/login?create <create an account(seperate accounts)
Villager103

Postby xxLizzyBellaxx » 02 Jan 2016, 12:27 pm

Ive been playing game for a while on mac and i know you have too left click the delivery button but it never works for me i think its just mac problems
xxLizzyBellaxx

Postby Molester Stallone » 02 Jan 2016, 7:27 pm

It's not only Mac problems, it also happens to me sometimes and I'm not on Mac. The game hasn't been updated for a long time because Kritz probably planned to release a complete new version on the new Unity engine. The release date is still a mystery.
Molester Stallone

Return to Citizen Burger Disorder